- 2009 ITS America Annual Meeting (June 1-3, 2009). This series of presentations was given at the ITS America Annual Meeting held at National Harbor, MD. They include a brief program overview and update, a discussion of data collection and analysis activities, system descriptions and testing, as well as an update of the independent evaluation being performed by the Volpe Center.
- 2009 SAE Heavy Truck Handling, Dynamics & Control Symposium (May 5-7, 2009). This presentation was given by Scott Bogard of UMTRI at the 2009 SAE Heavy Truck Handling, Dynamics & Control Symposium, where he discussed results from the project’s Extended Pilot Test and provided an update on heavy-truck related program activities.
- 2009 SAE World Congress (April 20-23, 2009). This series of five presentations was delivered at the SAE World Congress 2009 in Detroit. They include a brief program overview, a program update, as well as detailed status updates for the field operational tests that were ongoing at the time.
- 2008 ITS World Congress (November 16-20, 2008). This series of presentations was given at the ITS World Congress / ITS America Annual Meeting held in New York, NY. They include a brief program overview, a program update, as well as detailed plans for the field operational test (FOT) to be initiated as part of Phase II of the program.
- 2008 IVBSS Public Meeting (April 10-11, 2008). These presentations were made at the third annual IVBSS Public Meeting held in Ypsilanti, MI and covered accomplishments during the IVBSS program's second year of Phase I. Topics include research results from driver-vehicle interface simulator experiments and related development activities, in-depth discussion of lessons learned, and test results from track-based and on-road vehicle verification testing.