Studies and findings of CIREN teams, presented in conference. Disclaimer: these files are offered for download purposes only. Files presented are PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- Injury Mechanisms in Frontal Plane Corner Impacts - Wisconsin CIREN Team
- Age-Related Thresholds and Thoracic Injury - Wake Forest CIREN Team
- Trends in Lower Extremity Injury Patterns in Motor Vehicle Crashes - Maryland CIREN Team
- Higher Body Mass Index Decreases Risk of Pelvic Fracture in Nearside Impacts - San Diego CIREN Team
- Comparison of University of Michigan CIREN Cases to Existing Types of Crash Tests - University of Michigan CIREN Center
- An Evaluation of Spinal Cord Injury Associated with Motor Vehicle Crashes Including Rollovers - Seattle CIREN Team
- Injury Risk to Children in Rear Impact Crashes: Role of the Front Seat Occupant - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia CIREN Team