2013 CIREN Presentations
Studies and findings of CIREN teams, presented in conference. Disclaimer: these files are offered for download purposes only. Files presented are PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- Does Age Modify Risk Factors for Rib Fractures in Motor Vehicle Collisions?
- University of Alabama at Birmingham CIREN Center
- Understanding Brain Injury Mechanisim: Integrating Real-World Lesions, ATD Response and Finite Element Modeling - Center for Injury Biomechanics (Wake Forest and Virginia Tech CIREN Centers) [additional notes]
- Determination of Seat Belt Use and Positioning with Three-Dimensional CT Fat Volume
Rendering in CIREN Frontal Crash Cases - University of Virginia / INOVA Fairfax CIREN Center [additional notes]
- Evaluating the Benefits of Advanced Automatic Crash Notification - University of Washington CIREN Center
- A Look Back: Effect of Changes of Vehicular Fleet on Crash, Occupant and Injury
Characteristics - University of Maryland CIREN Center
- Vehicle Seat Bottom and Crash Pulse Influence on Spine Loads in Frontal Impacts- Medical College of Wisconsin CIREN Center