Studies and findings of CIREN teams, presented in conference. Disclaimer: these files are offered for download purposes only. Files presented are PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- Lower Extremity Injuries in Small Overlap Crashes - Wisconsin CIREN Center
- "Predictive Modeling of Injury Severity Utilizing Pre-hospital Trauma Triage and Mechanism of Injury Criteria for Advanced Automatic Crash Notification (AACN) Systems" - Seattle CIREN Center
- Beyond Aging: The Role of Frailty in Crash-Related Injuries - Maryland CIREN Center
- Side Airbag Effectiveness: A Matched Cohort Study Using CIREN and NASS/CDS - Alabama CIREN Center
- Single Vehicle Multiple Event Rollover Crashes: NASS and CIREN Analysis - UVA/INOVA CIREN Center
- Biomechanical Analysis of Brain Injury Lesions from Real World Crashes - Wake Forest CIREN Center