2012 CIREN Presentations
Studies and findings of CIREN teams, presented in conference. Disclaimer: these files are offered for download purposes only. Files presented are PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- Incidence of and Risk Factors for Unstable Pelvic Fractures in Motor Vehicle Collisions: An Analysis of NASS and CIREN Data - University of Alabama at Birmingham CIREN Center
- Understanding Brain Injury Mechanisms : Integrating Real-World Lesions, ATD Response and Finite Element Modeling - Center for Injury Biomechanics (Wake Forest and Virginia Tech CIREN Centers)
- Longitudinal Trends in the Patterns of Distan Lower Extremity Injuiries Sustained in Frontal Motor Vehicle Crashes - University of Virginia / INOVA Fairfax CIREN Center
- Trauma System Adoption of Advanced Automatic Collision Notification (AACN) - University of Washington CIREN Center
- Major Vascular Injuries in MVCs: Increased Risk or Better Detection? - University of Maryland CIREN Center
- Thoraco-Lumbar Spine Fractures in Frontal Impacts - Medical College of Wisconsin CIREN Center