Signal Analysis Software for Windows
InformationThere are two MSI installers for downloading and installing NHTSA NVS R&D software: VSRsofware.msi and VSR_RDDBsoftware.msi. Each installer can automatically install software applications, libraries and relative system files to your computer system, as well as generate a folder containing application shortcuts on desktop.
The installer is also an uninstaller, however, installation and uninstallation must use the same installer. Microsoft Window 7 professional and up is required for the software. Window 7 Enterprise is the most favorite.
Download Engineering analysis software, VSRsoftware (v13.11.20), using local UDS files for impact tests. This installer will install 17 applications:
(2) AcebulumIlliac – Acebulum-Illiac signal analysis
(3) BwFilt – Filter signal forward and backward with a second order Butterworth algorithm
(4) Clip3ms – Clip 3 ms analysis
(5) CombinedThoracicInjury – Combined thoracic Injury computations and analysis
(6) CompareSignals – Estimate signal similarities
(7) Fir100 – Computations for 100 Hz finite impulse response filtering of digitized time-series signals
(8) HIC – Head injury criteria computations
(9) Intrusion – Intrusion analysis
(10) MadyPlot – Mady signal plotting
(11) Merts – Merts force shear criteria computations and analysis
(12) Nij – Neck injury criteria computations
(13) PlotBrowser – Plot, resample and analyze UDS signals
(14) Resultant – Resultant computations of a set of two or three dimension signals
(15) TibiaIndex -- Tibia moment, force and index computations and analysis
(16) TTL – TTI (Thoracic Trauma Index) computations and analysis
(17) VC – Viscous criterion computations and analysis
Download Engineering analysis software, VSR_RDDBsoftware (v13.5.10), remotely using data/information from NHTAS R&D database for a single test. This installer will install 15 applications:
(2) AutoInjuryCriteria – Vehicle injury criteria value computations and analysis
(3) CompareTestSignal – Estimate similarities of a set of signals by referencing a signal
(4) CompatibilityEvaluation – Signal compatibility evaluation
(5) FiveStarRating_old – Vehicle five star rating with the old guide.
(6) InjuryAssessmentValue – IAV (Injury Assessment Value) computations for a test.
(7) LoadCellAnalysis – Loadcell analysis for an impact test
(8) MHDFilter – MHD Filtering computations and analysis.
(9) RearImpactInjury – Rear impact injury analysis
(10) ReportGenerator – Generate impact test reports
(11) RoofCrush – Vehicle roof crush analysis
(12) SignalBrowser – IAV computations and analysis for signals in an impact test
(13) SubmarineIndicator – Submarine indicator value computations
(14) ToePanIntrusion – Toe-pan intrusion analysis
(15) VehicleChecker – Check the brief information for vehicle test
Should you have difficulty with the installation kit or any of the applications included therein, please contact the webmaster, or send postal mail to:
1200 New Jersey Ave SE
Washington, DC 20590
ATTN: Signal Analysis Software Tools
Check this website for announcements and updates to the program.
All reports to our technical support will receive a response within two (2) business days. Bug reports and usability issues will be prioritized above new feature requests.