Vehicle Safety Recall Quarterly Report Information(1)
Required per 49 CFR Part 573.6
Report Date: Calendar Quarter:
Safety Recall Quarterly Report from through
Report Author: Phone: ( )
1. NHTSA Safety Recall Campaign Number:
Also, for completeness, if your company has assigned a code number to this campaign, please provide your code:
2. (a) The date notification to purchasers began:
(b) The date notification of purchasers was completed:
3. The Total Number of Vehicles Involved:
The total number of vehicles involved in the subject campaign (including all items sold or distributed to purchasers, dealers, distributors, and similar entities beyond the immediate control of the manufacturer/importer).
4. (a) Total Number Inspected & Remedied:
Total number of vehicles which were inspected and/or otherwise repaired or remedied.
(b) Total Number Inspected & NOT REQUIRING REMEDY:
Total number of vehicles involved in the recall and inspected, but determined to NOT REQUIRE REMEDIAL or recall repair work.
5. Vehicles Determined to be Unreachable
Total Number Exported:
Total Number Stolen:
Total Number Scrapped:
Total Number Unable to Notify:
Total Number Otherwise Unreachable:
1. Any Questions please contact Mrs. Kelly Schuler or Mr. Jon White at (202) 366-5226 or
by FAX at (202) 366-7882.