- Lewis, N.O., Lapham, S.C., and Skipper, B.J. Drive-up liquor windows and convicted drunk drivers: A comparative analysis of place of purchase.
Accident Analysis and Prevention (30) 6, pp. 763-772, 1998.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Multiple Imputation of Missing Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) Values in
FARS. Research Note: U.S Department of Transportation (NHTSA), October 1998.
- Ross, H.L. Confronting Drunk Driving: Social Policy for Saving Lives. Yale University Press: New Haven, CT, 1992.
- Royal, D. National Survey of Drinking and Driving, Attitudes and Behavior:
1999, U.S Department of Transportation (NHTSA), December 2000.
- Segars, L. and Ryan, M. Survey of off-site purchase and consumption locations of convicted drinking drivers. Unpublished report. San Diego County Department of Health Services, 1986.
- Stuster, J. and Burns, M. Validation of the Standardized Field Sobriety Test Battery at BACs Below 0.10 Percent.
U.S. Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Report DOT HS 809 839, August 1998.
U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21) Web Site, www.fhwa.dot.gov/tea21, March 2000 update. [Note: Some material from this source is used in this report with only minor modification to ensure accuracy when discussing legal issues.]
- Wittman, F. Local control of alcohol availability to prevent alcohol problems: Challenges for city and county planners. Unpublished paper. Prevention Research Center: Berkeley, CA, 1986.
TABLE OF CONTENTS | BACK