N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 265:82-a (2005)
Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
A person shall be guilty of a violation of this section if the person drives or attempts to drive a vehicle upon any way:
- While under the influence of intoxicating liquor or any controlled drug or any combination of intoxicating liquor and controlled drug and, at the time alleged:
- Carries as a passenger a person under the age of 16;
- While having an alcohol concentration of 0.08 or more or, in the case of a person under the age of 21 at the time of the offense, 0.02 or more or, in the case of a person driving a commercial motor vehicle and licensed pursuant to RSA 263:86 at the time of the offense and notwithstanding the provisions of RSA 263:94, 0.04 or more and, at the time alleged:
- Carries as a passenger a person under the age of 16.
N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. §265:82-b(VIII) (2005)
Driving Under Influence of Drugs or Liquor; Driving with Excess Alcohol Concentration
- Any person convicted of a violation of RSA 215-A:11, RSA 265:82, or RSA 265:82-a, and who at the time of driving a vehicle or off highway recreational vehicle was transporting a person under the age of 16, shall have the driver's license or privilege to drive revoked for the maximum time period under the section violated and the person's license or privilege to drive shall not be restored until the offender has successfully completed a 7-day program at the state-operated multiple DWI offender program or an equivalent 7-day residential intervention program approved by the commissioner at the person's own expense.