Articles and Publications
- "All the 16-Year-Olds Didn't Make It Home,"
Status Report Special Issue (December 17, 1994), Insurance Institute for
- "Earning a Driver's License," by Allan
F. Williams, PhD, Public Health Reports, November/December 1997 (Volume
- Graduated Licensing in Nova Scotia: A Survey
of Teenagers and Parents, by Daniel R. Mayhew, Herbert M. Singleton, Susan
A. Ferguson and Allan F. Williams, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety,
- Graduated Licensing: Past Experiences and Future
Status, Circular #458 - April 1996, Transportation Research Board, National
Academy of Sciences.
- License to Live (brochure), National Highway
Traffic Safety Administration and American Coalition for Traffic Safety,
- "Night Driving Restrictions for Youthful
Drivers: A Literature Review and Commentary," by Allan F. Williams
and David F. Preusser, Journal of Public Health Policy, Volume 18/Number
3, Autumn 1997.
- Phasing in The Driving Privilege: Graduated Drivers
Licensing (press kit), National Association of Independent Insurers, undated.
- Questions Most Frequently Asked About Graduated
Driver's Licensing (brochure), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
(DOT HS 808 496), December 1996.
- State Legislative Fact Sheet: Graduated Driver
Licensing System, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, September
- Report to Congress: Research Agenda for an Improved
Novice Driver Education Program, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration,
- Report to States: Reducing Youth Highway Crashes,
National Transportation Safety Board, March 1993.
- 1 Facts; State Laws 1997, "Young Driver
Laws," Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- 2 Graduated Licensing: Past Experiences and Future
Status, Transportation Research Circular Number 458 (April 1996), Transportation
Research Board/National Research Council.
- 3 Public Attitude Monitor 1995, Insurance Research