The authors would like to acknowledge the members of the expert panel for their contributions to this project, both as attendees and contributors to the meeting, and as reviewers of the report on the meeting. Panel members were:
- Xuehao Chu, Center for Urban Transportation Research, University of South Florida
- Karl Kim, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Sean Maher, American Motorcyclist Association
- John Moffat, Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Julie Page, California Highway Patrol, Special Projects Section
- Raymond C. Peck, R.C. Peck & Associates
- Corinne Peek-Asa, University of Iowa College of Public Health
- Andrew Treno, Prevention Research Center
- Kathy Van Kleeck, Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Patricia Waller, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute
- John Zellner, Dynamic Research, Inc.
Patricia Waller also served as moderator for the expert panel meeting.