Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS)
How to Access FARS Data
Create your own fatality data run online by using the FARS Query System. Or download all FARS data from 1975 to present from the FTP Site.
- Run a Query Using the FARS Web-Based Encyclopedia
- 2010 FARS/NASS GES Standardization -- Posted 12/8/2011
- FARS and GES Auxiliary Datasets Q & A -- Posted 9/9/2010 These files will complement the standard FARS and GES files by providing new variables that have been derived from all the commonly used NCSA analytical data classifications (e.g. speeding related, race and ethnicity, etc).
- FARS Manuals and Documentation
- 2009 FARS/NASS GES Changes (Sept. 14 Webinar Recording) -- Posted 9/23/2010
- Download Raw Data from FTP Site