The NHTSA Tools (Fortran) comprise NHTSA's original work in developing software for the analysis of signal data generated as a result of instrumented vehicle, biomechanical, component, and signal waveform generator tests. Some of the core algorithms in this package are documented in Federal standards and have served as the theoretical foundation upon which current software has been developed.
While this package is no longer under active development, the sources, documentation, and available binaries have been published on this site as a resource for the research community.
- Microsoft Windows 9x / NT / 2000
- Compaq Tru64 UNIX (02/05/96 22:37:52 , 2 MB)
- SGI Irix 6.5.x (Coming Soon !)
- Unsupported / Legacy:
- MS-DOS 32-bit (02/05/96 22:38:37 , 5 MB)
- IBM OS/2 (02/05/96 22:38:57 , 2 MB)
- IBM AIX 3.2.5 (02/05/96 22:37:04 , 5 MB)
- Compaq OpenVMS / VAX 7.1(12/21/94 20:43:16 , 1 M B)
- Full Source Distribution (02/05/96 21:49:21 , 432 KB)
- Browsable HTML (Coming Soon!)
- Downloadable HTML (Coming Soon!)
- Downloadable PDF (Coming Soon!)
- Downloadable ASCII Text(02/05/96 23:09:54 , 62 KB)
Should you have difficulty with the installation or any of the applications included, please contact the webmaster or send postal mail to:
U.S. Dept. of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave SE
Washington, DC 20590
ATTN: NHTSA Tools Fortran
Check this website for announcements and updates to the program.
All reports to our technical support will receive a response within two (2) business days. Bug reports and usability issues will be prioritized above new feature requests.