July 12, 2022
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) will hold a virtual workshop on July 12 to present three new compliance reporting templates for the Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) program. During this workshop NHTSA will provide a demonstration of templates that automobile manufacturers use to provide the agency the required compliance data specified in 49 CFR Part 537, “Automotive Fuel Economy Reports,” and 49 CFR Part 536, “Transfer and Trading of Fuel Economy Credits.”
The workshop will cover the following templates, and additional related CAFE issues.
- Projections Reporting Template (revision)
- Credit Transaction Template (revision)
- Credit Trade Value Template (new)
Those wishing to attend should register by July 7.
- 9 a.m. - Welcome and Introductory Remarks
- 9:30 a.m. - PMY/MMY Reporting Template (Part 1)
- 10:30 a.m. - PMY/MMY Reporting Template (Part 2-Examples)
- 11:30 a.m. - Credit Transaction Template
- 12 p.m. - Public Information Center Overview
- 12:30 p.m. - Lunch Break
- 1:30 p.m. - Credit Value Reporting Template
- 2:30 p.m. - FAQ Session
- 3:30 p.m. - CAFE 101, CAFE Compliance Process Overview
NHTSA is committed to providing equal access to this event for all participants. People with disabilities who need accommodations should send a request to NHTSA.Communication@dot.gov no later than July 7.